[DeTomaso] May Silver State/NORC - 2009 SSCC Registration Packets

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 20:44:17 EST 2009

FYI - Okay man up and get your registrations in for Nevada Silver State for May.
Web site info at <www.sscc.us> or let me know if you have any questions.

Dawg

Steve Waldman <stevezw at cox.net> wrote:                 Now that the holidays are over it seems that I am now have to get back to “work”!

  The 2009 Entry Forms are now updated on the website.
 I will also have Entry Packets in the mail by Monday, 1/12/09.
 If you don't receive an entry packet in the mail within the week or have trouble down-loading the forms, please call or email me and I will get a packet to you.
  Confirmations letters for those of you that have already entered will be sent to you by the end of the month.

  We are looking forward to seeing you at the 2009 events of the Silver State Classic Challenge, now in its 22nd year!
  Gail
 SSCC Registration
  702-631-6166
 gailpr[at]cox.net