[DeTomaso] Plasma cutter

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Fri Jan 9 20:10:41 EST 2009

Also shut the plasma cutter off before you even think about touching the
tip.
It sounds stupid now but I took my glove off to look at the tip.
The machine was on but I did not trigger the cutter.
I was shocked through both arms and accross the chest like I have never been
shocked.
I think it was a Jesus moment but I am still here to tell you   DON'T REMOVE
GLOVES AND SHUT MACHINE OFF BEFORE TOUCHING THE TIP!!!!
happy to still be alive Rich