[DeTomaso] How tough are the 15" factory magnesiumwheels?-UPDATE-"I'm no Mad Dawg"

astephens artstephens at charter.net
Fri Jan 9 15:43:09 EST 2009

Kerry,
     I can appreciate how you feel about getting all the miles you can out
of those tires.  But,  I was just talking to a guy at work yesterday that
had three of his five,  good looking tires go bad.  One grew a giant bump on
the tread as he was driving.  The spare blew up while not being used and
another tire blew on the road after he sold the truck to a friend that he
had warned about the good looking old tires.  It does seem to be a bit of a
gamble driving on tires that old.

Art