[DeTomaso] Comments about engine build welcome

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 12:24:38 EST 2009

Chris,

   Have you had the cylinder wall thickness checked?  You may want to do that before going 30 over in a high performance build.  Jason Eaton has gotten a lot of hard use out of his 4 inch stroke Cleveland, it might be worth finding out what his rod length and ring pack was.  His engine builder seems to have done a very good job.

Ken