[DeTomaso] How tough are the 15" factory magnesium wheels?-UPDATE-"I'm no Mad Dawg"

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 02:28:16 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/8/09 2:11:39 PM, kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com writes:

> I really like the appearance of the factory 8's and 10's and do not want to
> purchase an updated set of wheels and tires at this time.

Good for you, Kerry. FWIW, Hoosier makes speed rated tires that fit both ends
of your beautiful 'outdated' Campy wheels. The wear factor of Hoosiers has
never been great but the traction is. I once got 950 miles out of a pair of
Hoosier DOT rears on 10" wheels. This was on a Pantera that autocrossed
extensively. And Larry Stock of PPC-Reno runs Hoosiers exclusively on his do-everything
Pantera. Cheers- J DeRyke