[DeTomaso] Texas, Nevada & Nebraska Open Road Race

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 21:11:28 EST 2009

I will be at BBORR too.  I have the packet in front of me.  It should hit the mail tomorrow morning.

I'll probably call The Atrium tonight to see if I can get my regular room.

I told them the last time I stayed there, I heard the couple in the room next door.  I don't know what was going on, but I heard, "but I don't --want-- to be the girl this time."