[DeTomaso] How tough are 15" factory magnesium wheels

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Thu Jan 8 13:44:10 EST 2009

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGgggggghhhhhhhhhh.

1) clean the rim before you apply - it might help. OK, I admit  - ITS
MANDATORY!
2) centrifigal (centripital?) force keeps the wt from flying off and
damaging your wheel well, or anything.
3) if you don't trust your cleaning job, tape or silicone will let you sleep.

God love the tire monkies . . .  if they weren't there YOU would have
to figure out how to do it.  Just watch for the little tire monkies
that haven't figured out the hard stuff.

FWIW - My tire monkey told me his Honda would rev to 10,000 rpm . . .
wanna race I asked him.   His reply?  Well, I blew it up . . . .

Quoting MikeLDrew at aol.com: