[DeTomaso] How tough are the 15" factory magnesium wheels?

Kerry Maguire kmaguire at landrovermiramar.com
Thu Jan 8 11:18:34 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

Protecting the lip of the rim is also what I was thinking about. Sine this particular Discount Store is recommended by a member of the Pantera Club, and I have a contact to ask for there, I will mention that. I removed the wheel today and the inside of it is filthy so it will need some good clean up.

I am also a little concerned about putting a "stick on" weight on the outside of the tire because the painted surface is not very smooth and I think that they may eventually fly off and ding the fender.

Regards,

Kerry M. Maguire