[DeTomaso] Rotors & brake pads

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Thu Jan 8 04:32:48 EST 2009

Tomas Gunnarsson skrev:
> What I've heard is that the green pads are not much better than an
> ordinary street pad. They are not particularly popular with the track
> crowd. The red ones should be a better choice if you ever plan on
> driving the car hard on a track. I have not tried either of these EBC
> pads personally.

Any recommendations for pads for late fat brakes for mainly street use?

Would the red EBC:s be usable on the street? Looking at the EBC
classification they appear to be the recommended choice for our cars.

I think I better put a set on a shelf. The ones I have will probably
wear out in ten years or so :-)

> Tomas

Thomas

--
Real life:   Thomas Törnblom             Email:  Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Snail mail:  Banvallsvägen 14            Phone:    +46 18 444 33 21