[DeTomaso] Rotors........Again!

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 21:17:46 EST 2009

The first attempt at my local parts store, they came one piece but the rotor
thickness was right now I get the right two piece but the wrong thickness.
Same part #'s.   I can't win!

I have a number for Wagner and I will call them tommorrow and see if I can
get some tech support.  Ironically, thier headquarters is about a half hour
from my house.

Ian
The saga continues.............