[DeTomaso] Rotors........Again!

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Wed Jan 7 17:08:19 EST 2009

OK, so my wagner rotors finaly came in today and they are two
piece........Perfect!

The backset is pefect
The rotor diameter is perfect
The center hole is perfect

But the damned rotor is too thick.  WTF!  They are .940"  The EBC rotors I
bought are .820"  The Pantera rotors were probably about 21mm or appox.
.820" when new.

John, is this the way yours were?  Did you have to have them turned or grind
the calipers?

Ian
Who is getting ready to say  F*&% it and just use the EBC's