[DeTomaso] 71 or 74 worth more

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Wed Jan 7 05:46:58 EST 2009

When it comes to Pantera market value, is it not so that it can only concern
strictley original cars?
A modified car value is very much a special seller and buyer event that is
one
of a kind. A rebuilt car can loose in value due to bad job or that no
customer
like the good work that is done. In my own case I have had a few people
bidding quite a lot regardless the fact that I am telling them that the car
is pretty
used up and takes a ton of a job to keep rolling.
As for chassis i like the Ghia pressed steel build very much. It is sort of
unic
I believe, as it is not common for such low production cars to use this
expensive
tools. Anyone know of another Italian exotic fabricated that way? I also
think
it is the best Pantera chassis built seen as the monocoque only, all other
things
left out.
Goran