[DeTomaso] 71 or 74 worth more

Bohdan Goyaniuk andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 6 15:09:38 EST 2009

When I was shopping for my DeTomaso ... That was in the years 1985 to 1990, a 1974 car always commanded and sold for a higher price.

  I do not know what it would be like today.

  HTH

  B.G.

Dave McManus <dave at damardirect.com> wrote:
  I was recently asked if the value of a 71 is worth more than a 74. Actually
is it worth more than a 72,73, or 74? I realize a myriad of factor plays
into this including condition, mileage, original vs. modified. Let's say
30-40M mile car with mods that include steering wheel, finished front trunk,
finished engine compartment & slight engine mods. Nothing radical.

All things equal, is the value higher for the 71? It is not a pushbutton.

IndyDave