[DeTomaso] modified port plates for 180's

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Tue Jan 6 05:57:42 EST 2009

II put a number of images of my high port head 302 Boss on
my site www.hemipanter.se klick "NEWS". Also image of
the 302:s dry sump an electric water circulation with water
outlet from the heads. Witht risk of getting beaten up by
MD, there is even an oilcooler image. There are also an
image from the  factory engine hall I shoot in 1979.
Goran