[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Makes Reality Show

Jason Eaton jason.eaton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 00:28:08 EST 2009

More info on the reality TV show Bullrun, which is set to air on Speed
TV Feb 19th at 10pm EST.

"The show, based on the international rally of the same name, follows
12 teams of diverse personalities, driving everything from Corvettes
to Ferraris to a VW microbus across 3,500 miles of the southwestern
United States in search of fame and fortune. They don't just drive
from point A to point B – without benefit of GPS navigation or cell
phones. The teams also must survive challenges, conflicts and car
problems to try to win $200,000 in cash and prizes."

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/popular-bullrun-moves-to-speed-for-2009

http://www.bullrun.com/node/5

Current commercial is on YouTube;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JZrkBjbRIg

The commercial shows the Pantera on the side of the road with both of
us looking into the engine area with smoke coming out. If you look
closely the smoke was added by some "editing". My car was not smoking
that time ;) After the show airs I will be able to discuss in more
details what happened.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.