[DeTomaso] modified port plates for 180's

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Mon Jan 5 20:30:33 EST 2009

Dear Ken,

                Ach du Lieber!     Although Mark said "port plates" and I thought he meant the famous "port plates" of bolt on fame for street engines, he was actually referring to the more serious "raised exhaust ports" with a port plate.   I very different thing and a much bigger undertaking.      I think that the "port stuffer" phrase refers to the aluminum intake port stuffers used mostly on Funnelweb and Rousch intakes---I think.   It is rather confusing.

                               Often confused, but never in doubt,  Chuck Engles