[DeTomaso] FW: Makes ya think

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 10:54:05 EST 2009

Point taken; from LA Times:

http://articles.latimes.com/2003/oct/12/travel/tr-spano12
The pink, neon-illuminated Mustang was seized and sold by the Internal
Revenue Service. It continued to run for a time before the IRS realized the
new owners were funneling proceeds to Conforte in Brazil. In 1991,
IRSagents arrived with padlocks and auctioned off the contents, which
included
matchbooks and wine bottles with the ranch logo: a naked cowgirl baying at
the moon. Then the 340-acre property was transferred to the federal Bureau
of Land Management, which intended to use it to help manage periodic
flooding on the Truckee River and to connect two BLM parcels contiguous to
the ranch.

So it's kind of sort of almost could be true if it happened that way.  They
had some pretty cool stuff :)

sean