[DeTomaso] Why use a 351 Cleveland rather then a 351 Windsor??

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 4 15:43:22 EST 2009

Agree on all of Will's suggestions.....touching 7000-7200 on accleration is not the same thing as running WOT so for my friend Kirby who never sees 7200 for longer then a mila second mile ;-]> that works.....

BUT if you are ever planning to do any enduro/endurance open road racing racing where you will be close to or at WOT for longer then a few minutes or a 20 minute track session make sure whatever engine you go with that your cooling and oiling system is squared away.

Don't ask me how I know.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"Go Fast or Go Home"
<www.teampantenteraracing.com>

Kirby Schrader <kirby.schrader at gmail.com> wrote:
Will,

I ran 1, 2, 3 on my 377 stroker for years. I have never been convinced
that #4 is a necessary mod.
Never needed it on mine, at least. Wound it to 7200rpm a lot....

#5 is an option that I would do only if required.

Kirby