[DeTomaso] MUSTANG ROTORS - I get them from various suppliers for Various types.

Daniel Miller classicmusclecars at att.net
Sat Jan 3 19:50:49 EST 2009

As a Mustang parts dealer, I get these in various types and quality, price levels from different suppliers.  Either single piece to two piece anywhere from $79.95 each up to $124.95 each.  Just FYI.  Dan... Classic Mustang/Ford Performance Center - Escondido CA, and Classic Muscle Cars- Oceanside CA.