[DeTomaso] External Oil Line

Rich hoppe1 at cox.net
Sat Jan 3 13:17:11 EST 2009

I happen to believe in the external line.  It just makes sense to me.
If you decide to install one, before you build and tank your engine, you
need to enlarge the hole in the block underneath the oil sender.  It is a
small hole that normally feeds pressure to only the sender.   I drilled it
larger to allow the rear line to deliver more capacity.
Rich