[DeTomaso] Front wheel bearings cross reference?

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Sat Jan 3 10:08:34 EST 2009

I have a used set here for a pantera,and it stays :
 TIMKEN LM11949 on the outer bearing
 TIMKEN LM67048 on the inner bearing
 63,6x44,4x7,9 on the innboard seal for its  measures in millimetres
I could not get SKF`s online crossreference to work on this numbers,but
although i dont have one,i know many SKF suppliers have paperform
crossref.lists to help you out with the Timken numbers.If its the Volvo 240
setup,it will be SKF nr : BR2 and BR6
Wich you all a happy new year :)

Øyvind Bakken