[DeTomaso] MUSTANG ROTORS - WAS: Which Loctite

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 23:11:09 EST 2009

Ok, I was wrong about that.  There is enough meat on the Mustang rotor that the Pantera studs would bottom out and not be too long.  The problem that I see now is that the two shoulders on the Pantera stud are slightly different sizes The bottom one is about .030 bigger, so how's that going to work?  I haven't knocked out a stud on the new rotor yet to see if I can get the Pantera stud in there.  I'll do it tommorrow.  I'm Tired and my wife is cranky..........................

Ian