[DeTomaso] Front wheel bearings cross reference?

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 20:03:38 EST 2009

Thomas,

Here is a website that has never failed to help me find the right bearing or
cross reference one.

http://www.ebatmus.com/

Once you get there click on Engineering/FAQ and you can search for bearings
many different ways.  You can order it too while your there.  Don't know if
they ship to Sweden or not.

Thanks,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX