[DeTomaso] Fw: Why use a 351 Cleveland rather then a 351 Windsor??

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Fri Jan 2 17:26:55 EST 2009

<<<<<I thought I remembered Dan Jones or someone else mentioning a machine
shop that was planning to cast the C block again...anyone know status of
that??

That's Todd Buttermoore from the 335 forum. He has cast a sample with good
results. So good that he is now accepting deposits for those wanting to
purchase the first batch that get machined.
Will