[DeTomaso] Mangusta Project?

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:54:13 EST 2009

Who was looking for a Mangusta project?

One 'box-car' has recently been added to the Registry.
(box-car = car in a box.)

One photo of it appears on the welcome page.

I don't remember if
this car is really for sale or not...  Mike Drew, can you refresh me
on this car?  If for sale I'll need to create a For Sale ad page...

You called it Mountain Mangusta II (or III) I believe.

BTW:  I change the "Welcome Page Pic" at www.ProvaMo.com regularly with
whatever strikes my interest as photos are sent in.  Sadly I get way more
worthy photos than I can actually place on the welcome page even if I
change it daily.

The next photo to display may be of Isabel deTomaso alongside a Mangusta.

Chuck