[DeTomaso] Claude DuBois Pantera

ProvaMo.com Pantera007 at provamo.com
Fri Jan 2 16:29:18 EST 2009

Some things worthy of note on this car...

1)  It has the 10" rear campies.

2)  It has the ribbed rear deck (so the original has been replaced)

3)  It has the two bulbous license plate lights.

4)  It has the later (larger) emblems, but in the early location.

5)  The rare 2 spoke steering wheel has been replaced.

And a large number of other minor details...

Thanks Mike for adding it to the Registry!  I added a link to the seller's website.

Chuck

BTW, there is another Claude Dubois Pantera for sale in Europe right now.
It's a very early Euro pushbutton, listed incorrectly as a Pantera L, located
at VdV Grant, in Brussels.   You can see the car listed on his website,
www.vdvgrant.be.

The car is listed with no detailed information, so I wrote to Paul Grant for
clarification, and he replied:

Thank you for you informations  the Chassis n° is :874THPNLL01050
 The car was sold by the local importator of Belgium Claude Dubois
 We asking 50.000 Euro
 Best regards.
 Paul Grant.
 www.vdvgrant.be