[DeTomaso] Front wheel bearings cross reference?

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Fri Jan 2 12:16:06 EST 2009

Tomas Gunnarsson skrev:
> The seal is a standard size that I bought at our local industrial bearing shop. They also produced all but two of the ZF ball/roller bearings for me so so much for "unobtainium parts". They also helped me find driveshaft U-joints BTW.

Yep, they are good.

They helped me remove the old A-arm bushings. I had thought they'd use
their fancy 100 ton press, but a guy with a properly sized punch, a good
bench-vice and a properly sized mallet can do wonders in no time :-)

I'll pay them a visit on Monday. They were closed already at 16.55 when
their web says they are open to 17.00 ;-)

> Tomas

Thomas