[DeTomaso] Front wheel bearings cross reference?

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Jan 2 11:53:30 EST 2009

Timken p/n is useful and possible to cross reference here, a NAPA p/n isd no good. I think all bearing mfgs use p/ns similar to the Timken example shown so it's easy to cross reference if you have the part with you. The bearings cross reference to Volvo 240 so finding them here is no problem. Like Mike I think the front bearings are the same for all years (possibly excluding the Si).

Tomas