[DeTomaso] MUSTANG ROTORS - WAS: Which Loctite

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:29:51 EST 2009

 To give full credit where it is due, I learned this application from Michael  Frazier who originally posted the mod on this Forum...

Thanks John!
 I don't know how long ago it was when I came up with this, but nobody seemed too interested at the time.  Oh well.
See you at BBORR in April?  I'm gluing the cords back down and repainting my tires so I can get another run out of them.
Take care,
Michael