[DeTomaso] MUSTANG ROTORS - WAS: Which Loctite

Ron Graves rlg1973dt at charter.net
Fri Jan 2 10:52:31 EST 2009

John,
Thanks for the followup and clarification.  I will confirm that none of the rotors I tried came in a "Wagner" container, although they carried the Wagner part number.  The ones I used were Ford NOS in some cases (in original Ford box), and other non-Wagner packaging, including a Kelsey-Hayes USA unit.   The Wagner-specific part must be different.  Fortunate that they are available.

Happy New Year.
Ron