[DeTomaso] MUSTANG ROTORS - WAS: Which Loctite

fresnofinches at aol.com fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 00:18:48 EST 2009

<<<I found some parts with the Wagner number 60209
that turned out to be one-piece.>>>

Were those in Wagner boxes, or just what you received when you
ordered Wagner 60209 part number?

No doubt some vendors would respond to a 60209 request by
finding a substitution part from another manufacturer, figuring most
buyers would not have any problems with such a substitution.

All four units I have, two from on-shelf stock and the other two
ordered, are in Wagner boxes and are two part, made in USA.

Larry