[DeTomaso] Quella Low Pro MAP sensor

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 1 21:31:28 EST 2009

I'm converting from Haltech to FAST and my old system didn't have the MAP sensor hooked up to the manifold. I thought this was because there wasn't provisions for it (I have Quella's low profile IR system).
I just noticed after removing the air cleaners that there are 4 hose barbs (covered with a rubber seal) that are existing between each pair of throttle bodies. Does anyone with Quella's system have these? Can I plumb these into my MAP sensor  so I don't have to run Alpha-N?
I'm guessing Quella is off till next week like the other vendors.
Will