[DeTomaso] Fw: Fw: Fw:  Fw:  Tapered Bearing problems

Göran Malmberg hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Thu Jan 1 11:29:10 EST 2009

I would not speak for other concept than my own. But if you compare to
the front axle bearings they ar not having any Tq att all, they are locked
in
a possition that create bearing play. As for my rear bearings they are
shimmet to correct play, so the nut could be Tq to different spec, either
to create Tq lock or ligther Tq using loctite.
Goran