[DeTomaso] Fw: Gentlemen, Start Your Engines

George P Dausch IV gpd4 at juno.com
Thu Jan 1 10:19:12 EST 2009

It's a sad commentary on the state of our nation that all of the citizens
with a brain feel the same as you.  We were all raised to respect our
officers of the law, but like you I'm still waiting to meet one that is
entitled to it. In the meantime I just try to stay invisible.
GPD4

On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:12:51 -0500 clay willmott
<claywillmott at hotmail.com> writes:

> The other thing that is unnerving is the way they constantly speed
> usually for no good reason.  I bet she went 30 over catching up to
> you just to harass you.
>
> Right outside of Louisville there are a few exits and the Lagrange
> cops enter and exit constantly and go around 90 to 100 and sneak up
> on everyone and ticket them.  It is ridiculous.   They don't wait or
> hide they just do this constantly.
>
> Not to mention the speeding and lights on to bypass red lights just
> to get to the car wash faster.  No lie, I followed one about two
> weeks ago that turned on his blue lights only if there was heavy
> traffic at red lights and then turned them off and drove maybe 10 to
> 15 over to go to the car wash.   I had to go the same way he was
> going and when I saw where he went I stopped to see what was up and
> it was just a car wash for the cruiser.  No drama/robbery.
>
> Not to mention the time my room mate in medical school had a nine mm
> held to his temple at our door and 2 cops drove by after our 911
> call but they were not assigned to the call and the rookie cop
> showed up 1 hour and 40 minutes later to take a report in downtown
> Louisville.  I followed the piece of shit in my GT and called 911 to
> let them know where he was and the 911 lady screamed at me and
> refused to take info until I went back home. Come to think of it I
> have called 911 three times in my life and two time the lady was
> extremely rude and all 3 times extremely stupid.  I had a 12 gauge
> and a 3500 pound car against a crack addict in green sweat pants on
> a pee wee herman bike.  If I was not in America I could have ran
> that piece of S*&^ over or at least clipped him for the cops.  He
> probably has killed someone since then.  He took my room mates
> license and said he would be back if we called the Cops.
>
> I have probably 30 stories like the ones above as I am sure you all
> do.
>
> I am sure there are some pretty honest/good cops somewhere I have
> just failed to encounter one in 35 years.
>

> CW (Guns and Lawyers ready)
>

> > From: wdemelo at cogeco.ca
> > To: detomaso at realbig.com
> > Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 06:26:47 -0500
> > Subject: [DeTomaso] Fw:   Gentlemen, Start Your Engines
> >
> > I get angry just reading about your mishap with the law. You're
> right, they
> > wonder why they don't get any respect.
> > Happy New Year
> > Will