[DeTomaso] 2nd car to pantera

Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sat Feb 28 21:54:34 EST 2009

I would look into one of the early 2000-2003 BMW 3 series stationwagons...they haul buns
and have room in the back for hauling cargo.  And are very dependable with the inline 6.
I had a 3 series convertible that had 176K miles on it when a lovely oriental lady pulled out from a side
street and I t-boned her...totaled the car. I'm looking at a 2003 330 convertible now with 76K miles
on it and still has a warranty plus free service to 100K miles and the lady wants $12-13K.
Just missed one that had 48K miles on it sold for $12.5 (it sat for over 90 days).
There are allot of great BMW's that have low mileage but people are having trouble financing
them so dealers are taking them as trades so there are some super deals. I have a friend who
won't buy anything but used BMW's...his kids drive 5 series (all with the inline 6) and one has over 300K miles.
He picked up a beautiful 750iL with the v-10 for under $10K...great highway car.

Best regards,

Tom