[DeTomaso] Cam change and Vacuum Advance distributor

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 19:43:29 EST 2009

Back in the day, the Ford Muscle Parts catalog carried a kit with
weights and springs
to re-curve the emissions era dual point distributors.  Springs are
still available but
the weights are not.  I'm told the trick is to flip the weights and
use the springs.
I've got a set of springs coming and will give this a try.

Dan Jones