[DeTomaso] 2nd car to pantera

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Feb 28 13:28:13 EST 2009

Not much for cargo room, but good on gas.  I drive a 1998 Ford Escort
ZX2 that when properly tuned, new oil and air filter, will get nearly 36
mpg.  Quick, handles well, is fun to drive.  Purchased mine for under
$4K.  And there is all kinds of stuff you can do to them.

http://www.teamzx2.com/

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie