[DeTomaso] Bullrun-Jason and Nick rock

Jason Eaton jason.eaton at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 11:21:41 EST 2009

Thanks Matt.

The throw out bearing started squeaking when we started the show. The last
time we run the Pantera was at the May open road race where we overheated
the motor and I'm pretty sure cooked all the grease out of the bearing. That
left it dry and it was just a matter of time after that. Once it stopped
spinning it ate the fork arms on the pressure plate and we lost the clutch.

The point was to have a great time with our beloved Pantera which we did.
The second point was to get some great exposure for the car. I think we
accomplished that as well.

It was a blast and I think it would pretty cool if another owner signed up
for season III and got on! They are casting for season III in April. If your
interested you have to sign up on the "Bullrun" www site and start creating
your video audition tapes now.

Thanks for your support.