[DeTomaso] dip stick with tube

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 28 10:29:04 EST 2009

FYI - my Lokar caught on something in the pan.  The dipstick, not the tube.

The part that fits in the block is only an inch or so long.  The Ford part
is several inches.

I didn't spend the time to figure out what it was catching on.  I found a
stock dipstick at a good price, and switched back.

The Lokar is a nice piece, though.