[DeTomaso] Bull Run...

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Fri Feb 27 22:12:30 EST 2009

Bwahahahaha, can't count the times I've been through Freedonia
http://images111.fotki.com/v749/photos/4/43175/656447/DSCN5693-vi.jpg
though I could never get my now ex to let me pee on the car.

Getting lost on the way?  I could do that drive asleep, backwards, upside
down and on fire.

David, used to commute from Durango to Mesquite . . . .Lost?