[DeTomaso] Bull Run...

Jason Eaton jason.eaton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:18:14 EST 2009

Thanks for everybody's support. We had a blast and I think overall judging
from the fans contacting us about the Pantera that we got some good visibily
for the car and mark we love.

Just remember this, reality tv is not reality. I'll work with Mike to write
up an article for the POCA mag.

Thanks again guys!