[DeTomaso] Bull Run...

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 20:49:10 EST 2009

Well.... all I can say is.... if Jason would have gotten his Bro 'n law a
pair of heels like the Vette guy, we might have had a smidgen of a  chance. Then
he could have sat up higher and backed up with bit more  visibility & pizazz.
 We wont mention getting lost in the desert  or the car falling apart, as
that we anticipated (at least I did) but the  boat shop got a good plug; that was
lovely. All in all, the car  looked GORGEOUS and all the teams pitching in to
help was  very nice to see.  I found the Ferrari girl to be as entertaining
as  American Idol and Ugly Betty put together... so kudos to her.  Maybe the
ill omen was Jason wearing a Ferrari hat although he looked very cute in  it.
: )
Thanks guys, for the gallant effort.
Laurie
**************Get a jump start on your taxes. Find a tax professional in your