[DeTomaso] crane cams goes down the tubes

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Thu Feb 26 08:06:07 EST 2009

Interesting history here:

http://www.harveycrane.com/

It is sad, but the employees fired the founder of the company years ago. I
read a reader's comment that said the employees lost most of their
investment in the company after that, in one of the ownership
changes/shuffles.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/breakingnews/crane022409
.htm

It seems Crane cams made a good product but has struggled for a long time.

Barry

[DeTomaso] crane cams goes down the tubes
Thomas Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Thu Feb 26 00:07:42 CST 2009

----

The employees either knew the company was in trouble and needed a cash
infusion or maybe they sold at the top of a screaming economy and put some
money in their pocket. Lets hope it was the latter. It looks like I'll be
rewriting
my list of parts for the rework on my valve train.

Sad to hear.

Tom Borcich