[DeTomaso] sway or not.

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:38:29 EST 2009

Thanks,

We used to just change the bars out to another size until we got to the one
that felt best on the track, then went past that,
said oops and backed up to the last one before that one.
While these look both expensive and complicated to install and mount cockpit
adjustable controls for
( because I'd go for brake bais first if I wanted to dial in the car from
the driver's seat), it looks like a worthwhile project
for those who would want it for advanced driving situations.

Another great thing about the list, ask and you get it...faster than FedEx.

Michael in Savannah

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia