[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirrors for sale

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:58:16 EST 2009

I have come across some authentic Vitaloni  Mirrors. these are the mirrors
used on various Italian exotic cars and look good on Pantera's. The model is
the Vitaloni "Turbo Racing" the driver's side model # is #5848 and the
passenger side is model # 5881. they are on the internet for up to $80.00
each and I have seen them on e-bay for a buy it now price of $125.00. I will
sell a pair to any member of POCA or any Pantera owner that subscribes to
the list for $ 50.00 a pair. These are brand new "old stock " made in
Italy they have "Viatloni visual filter "Advanced technology used to
remove
harmful ultraviolet rays and glare" "Distortion -free reduces glare
resulting in less eye strain and better field of vision" They have four
different adjustments.  two molded rotors in the mirror body and two  rotors
in the base. The Mirror lens is also adjustable. I can send pictures to
anybody interested. THESE ARE NOT THE BABY TURBOS THAT ARE OFTEN SEEN ON
PANTERAS. they have a longer post , are more aerodynamic and offer a much
bigger and better field of view with out sacrificing looks. the passenger
side mirror has a convex lens with the "objects are closer then the look"
feature.Send me an e-mail at boyd411 at gmail.com if your interested.

Boyd