[DeTomaso] MSD gauges purchase

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 13:40:08 EST 2009

The people selling the MSD gauges on ebay made the offer below.  $50 a gauge for what they have on ebay +$15 shipping for the 1st, and $5 shipping for additional gauges.  They are pretty big ebay seller with a web site at:

 www.channelvelocity.com

You can see what they are selling here:

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/DealMonger-Clearance-Store__msd_W0QQLHQ5fTitleDescZ1QQLHQ5fBINZ1QQ_sidZ82613975QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em309

Call Aaron

"call me at 312-640-0546 and I can take a phone order with a visa/mastercard. When they call me just have them tell me to give them the Ken Green deal."

 to make the purchase.  These are selling for $200 plus everywhere else.  The boost gauges include a 4 bar MAP sensor which probably costs $50 by itself.

They don't have the wideband fuel/air on stock, and if they get them, I assume the price would be higher.

Ken