[DeTomaso] Tire and wheel sizes

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 11:32:04 EST 2009

If the car is properly stiffened with frame kits, etc, it ain't gonna flex
with 1" bars,, but if you are just replacing the stock components I agree
completely, 7/8 is the way to go.

Last week, somebody mentioned how getting larger wheels was really a 10,000
expense, they were not kidding,
don't screw with the geometry unless you are doing the whole package, you'll
be unhappy and have an unstable car.

Brakes, Shocks, Bars, Springs, Wheels, Tires, safety harness and then you
make it go fast, otherwise,
put six brass handles on it as well, cause you're building a death trap.

Michael "The Undertaker" in Savannah