[DeTomaso] Tire and wheel sizes

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 09:39:30 EST 2009

Ah, actually, funny that you mention that.  In fact, the Pantera is down at Performance Art in Gilroy right now getting corner balanced among other things, and i was about to post a question to the board re: the best source for a new sway bar.

This is what i was considering going with:

http://precisionproformance.com/sc1050.htm

Question is, 1" vs 7/8" ?   Suggestions, recommendations?

thanks!
brent
4328