[DeTomaso] Absolutely NO Pantera Content- Wiring Your Home for Video, and Multimedia, and Remote Controls

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 24 02:33:25 EST 2009

Guys:

Has anyone installed/upgraded/whatever their home such that they've got cable (or satellite) HD television going to two or three "monitors", and that can also be controlled by a remote from any room that has a monitor?

I'm building/remodeling my 1600 sq ft loft into living space, and I want to install a decent home theater/multimedia system throughout the loft.  I think I've got the video figured out, but that wireless remote thing, that seems to maybe be tricky.  So, as usual, I figured I'd ask you guys if anyone's done this, or has experience, or can point me in the right direction.

Maybe it would be best to respond directly to me, rather than on the list...  cdifani at pacbell.net

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Difani