[DeTomaso] Gauge face plate for 2 5/8 ths gauges

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 18:13:01 EST 2009

Wellllllllllll,

    If I ever actually get my car running, I'd like it to look good to balance all the years it's looked awful, LOL  I'd like the gauges to look like a complete set.  But I haven't been able to find a black face 200 MPH electronic speedo that at least looks close to the MSD gauges.  There has to be an MSD speedo out there somewhere

Ken